• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FAQ - How do I post a picture? Become a Contributor

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
What do I need to do to be able to upload pictures off of an iPhone or iPad. All of my bronco pics are on my iphone
The instructions should be the same as described at the beginning of this thread; Either become a Contributor and upload directly from your device or use an outside site like Photobucket and upload from your device to them.

The only thing about Apple devices is that you can only upload 1 photo at a time here on the forums. It has to do with Apple naming every photo image.jpg so the forum can't tell the difference.

Trappey74

Loc.
Cleveland
I've never used photobucket but just downloaded it on my phone and still can't figure out how to upload a picture. Sorry for the ignorance but what am I missing or supposed to do.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Testing photo uploaded to Photobucket via their Android app.

Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I've never used photobucket but just downloaded it on my phone and still can't figure out how to upload a picture. Sorry for the ignorance but what am I missing or supposed to do.
So you've installed the Photobucket app on your iPhone? If so you should be able to upload to Photobucket inside their app, then copy the URL of the image, then come here to a forum post and past that URL.

I don't have an iPhone, but here are the steps on my Android:

1. Open Photobucket app on your phone.
  2. Tap the "upload" icon.
  3. Select the photo from your phone you want to use, then tap "upload"
  4. Once uploaded to Photobucket tap the photo you want. Then tap the "share" icon at the bottom. One of the options is "Copy Link to Clipboard". Select that.
  5. Tap the IMG option when it comes up.
  6. Then come here to the forums and paste that URL into a post.

I'm sure the iPhone steps are a little different. Maybe someone with an iPhone and Photobucket can let us know?

drock

Test

AAAsJ5PhqQE9dpjYxQThoZO3a

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Drock, the link you used was for the Dropbox page that your image was on, but it wasn't for the image itself. Right click on the image and then select "copy image URL" (or something similar depending on which browser you're using)

Then paste that here on the forums for your image URL.

Wt2kpdIVxm76aE6l1QJ-lCDHHCg1JnqSJQzYHahlxkU

bronccar

How do I generate a preview pic in the classifieds? (to the left of my post in the list)

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
If you upload a pic (as a Contributor) in your initial post when you start a classified ad then it will show as the preview pic. It takes the first pic you upload. If you use Photobucket or some other off-site hosting service it won't give a preview because it doesn't recognize that a pic is there.

Hopstr

Contributor
/Users/larrylane/Desktop/Bronco Stuff/1977/Photos/Forward 1.5".JPG

Attachments

• Forward 1.5%22.jpg
    Forward 1.5%22.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 9