• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wild Horses Instagram promotion

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
WH is having a promotion on instagram where you go to their website and pick an item $50 or less and post the item on their instagram page with the part number and they will randomly draw a winner and that winner gets the item they posted. For anbetter chance at winning tag a friend!! Awesome promotion Paul!! Thanks

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Might go over better if they did the same promotion on here instead of instagram.

I don't do any social media crap, and I am sure there are lots of others who don't either.

Just MY OPINION!!

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Crap - I feel old. Let me ask my 11 year old daughter for help with Instagram.

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
4V0zl.gif

OP
OP
Crush

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
IM 50. and there is lots of free stuff on there. I have won stickers and tshirts but there are lots of other things on there too. coupons for %off at places like ruff stuff and crawl tunes and other places