• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fair Price?

Tugross302

I’d have to see it in person of course. Not an outrageous price but at that range it better be solid. If it’s original paint and it only has a little surface rust in places then I’d pull the trigger.

dedgar

it's not the original top. (not sport and the truck is) and does the glovebox have Ranger on it? Looks pretty rusty under the floor mat too. But probably what they're going for now. Take a look might be even better then the photos.

OP
OP
F

firetruck150

Buyer Beware

This should be a 15,000 truck at best. Not original paint and it is cracking all over. Passenger door lower hinge support is rusted away, serious door sag. I asked the guy if the fuel switch for the tanks work and he said yes. As I was underneath it I discovered the rear fuel tank did not have a hose between the filler tube and the tank. So apparently he did not use the switch. This thing is on eBay, I hope no one gets zapped.

price209

Loc.
Folsom
Definitely not original paint and just from the pictures looks like a cheap paint job. Looks like a Maaco paint job and some new seat coverings. Definetly no where near a 26k truck.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
But "it's as original as it gets"! Too bad that "cow" backed up into the fender.

There's still a few good ones coming out of Music City!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
But "it's as original as it gets"! Too bad that "cow" backed up into the fender.

There's still a few good ones coming out of Music City!

decent looking for sure, just a touch high...

what about that 52,496 original miles