• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Southern Mississippi Bronco Peeps! Say "hello" and check in

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Yep, I'm moving back from Oregon to the Gulf Coast, specifically Gulfport. Are there any bronco family in and around the Gulf Coast? I would love to meet up with some of you, talk broncos, and maybe buy beer and pizza for anyone willing to maybe help me out. ;D ;D ;D

Moving down around December 30th. So, say hello!

- Jim

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
Yep, I'm moving back from Oregon to the Gulf Coast, specifically Gulfport. Are there any bronco family in and around the Gulf Coast? I would love to meet up with some of you, talk broncos, and maybe buy beer and pizza for anyone willing to maybe help me out. ;D ;D ;D

Moving down around December 30th. So, say hello!

- Jim

I’m in Jackson, but do come down that way from time to time for business. What brings you back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
I’m in Jackson, but do come down that way from time to time for business. What brings you back?

Too far from family. I grew up in Gulfport and Clinton. Wife is from Nola. We love the pacific northwest, but I'm dying being so far from my family. And, we own a business in New Orleans.

77RHINO

That's my hometown! Moved away after '05, but still make it back to visit sometimes. I plan to drive the '77 down for Cruisin the Coast soon (usually it's in October), still getting some things ironed out though.

As far as pizza is concerned, Brooklyn's is a local staple there, in Hardy Court. Check it out!

Good luck,

Ryan

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Al Luc has 3 Broncos and is building a 4th for his son. He is over at McNeil. I'm down here working now and went over to his place last night for a visit. As fine a fella as you will meet.
James Steed resores Broncos as well and he is on the Coast too.
Welcome back to Mississippi!

OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Al Luc has 3 Broncos and is building a 4th for his son. He is over at McNeil. I'm down here working now and went over to his place last night for a visit. As fine a fella as you will meet.
James Steed resores Broncos as well and he is on the Coast too.
Welcome back to Mississippi!

Awesome! Are they on here?

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
Too far from family. I grew up in Gulfport and Clinton. Wife is from Nola. We love the pacific northwest, but I'm dying being so far from my family. And, we own a business in New Orleans.

My business is actually based out of NOLA as well. I grew up in.....well, it’s a long story. Norway, Slidell, Seattle.... Ended up marrying a Southern Belle from Mississippi. Travel the coast frequently!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Is that near Biloxi? :) From MS and can't recall

Fitz is down on the coast and Sterling is down at Biloxi, AF base

There's a couple for sure you can probably hook up with

Good luck w/that move brother..

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I remember at least one from Gulfport. But it was so long ago, maybe it was you!;D

Paul

Bronco Maniac

I am 90 miles north near Seminary. I get down there a lot on the bike and in the Bronco during Cruising the Coast. Welcome back. Bronco meet and greet during CTC this year on 10/4 in Biloxi.

bam

Contributor
Loc.
Laurel, Ms
I am 90 miles north near Seminary. I get down there a lot on the bike and in the Bronco during Cruising the Coast. Welcome back. Bronco meet and greet during CTC this year on 10/4 in Biloxi.

where and what time is the meet and greet.

Bronco Maniac

Thursday noon at Gollott's Seafood, Biloxi.

Attachments

• 42397400_2017276695004938_4423620271097774080_n.jpg
    42397400_2017276695004938_4423620271097774080_n.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 8

jwats73bronco

I have lived and worked in Gulfport since 1999. I just purchased my 2nd early Bronco about a year ago from Rocky Roads Broncos. I owned a 1976 while in the Navy but had to sell it in Chicago while stationed at Great Lakes.
My current Bronco is a 1973. I attended Cruisin the Coast as a participant for 1st time this year but was called out of town on short notice before the big weekend.
Apparently missed a Bronco rally at Golott’s Seafood on Friday at 11am? Got the info second hand. Don’t know if it actually occurred?
I am trying to contact James Steed as well. I broke the spot weld on driver’s side hood hinge and his collision shop seems like a good place to have it fixed. He also apparently has a mechanical shop where he restores Broncos? Definitely someone I want to meet.
Hope to see you around town. If you see a Lime Green metallic 1973 LUBR, that’s me. John W