• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Newbie, looking for Dallas Members

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX
No worries...need to do what's the best for the most.

We need to somehow figure out to get this plan (in progress) on lebc website. It may reach other owners as well. As the saying goes, the more the more better:)

I just pm'd the guys over at LEBC to ask how we can get this on their calendar. We will need to nail a time, date, and location as well as recurring frequency if possible....

Bob

SamD

I can do August 5th, but I will be out of town on the 29th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redwards69

Loc.
Double Oak, TX
Oh ya, cars and coffee! What do folks think about meeting at cars and coffee?

Great for me, I'm only about 5 miles away from it. However, if the rest of the group want to meet somewhere else, I'm good with that too. I just wanted to remind everyone of that date.

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
I had to look up double oak. I agree on a informal meet! It would b fun to kick tiers and tell some lies :). Lebc meet fairly regularly. Unfortunately I've only been to a few, but they are great group

Also, every Thursday evening weather permitting on the corner of rt. 66 and Dalrock (Rowlett) there is and informal get together of all kinds of cool cars. I often bring my 71 eb there

Bill

Cool I will have to check it out.

SamD

I can do a Starbucks around Highland Village or Flower Mound on the morning if the 29th and Car's and Coffee on the 5th.

Just let me know who's IN and where & where.

Sam

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX
I can do a Starbucks around Highland Village or Flower Mound on the morning if the 29th and Car's and Coffee on the 5th.

Just let me know who's IN and where & where.

Sam

aargh, I'm out of town next weekend for the 29th but will be at cars and coffee the next weekend. Love the idea of meeting up in Highland Village and/or Flower Mound on a regular basis though!

Bob
972-352-3909