• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

kat

Loc.
Bristol
Well I broke it...showing of for some women..

Broke ears on both axles

Don't think this is suppose to be like this

And this didn't help much

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Big tires put on.. Wheeling in KS, big tires back off, parked in garage

Good day out on the trails

76BroncoPete

Contributor
Silicone heater hoses

I replaced my old leaking rubber heater hoses with some new silicone hose.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

chriskent85

NOTHING, Got everything done to frame a few months ago and have been waiting on Bronco Designs to finish my body that I ordered 16 months ago. Corey is making all body panels except one, and that the windshield frame. Hopefully I will get a call soon saying he is ready to ship

76BroncoPete

Contributor
Where from?

A local supply house that specializes in hoses, mainly hydraulic, and gaskets. I thought the blue color was kind of cool and different. The picture has the brand name. Bowling Green Rubber and Gasket is the name of the local supply house.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 57

dedgar

I found out my why my window wasn't going down. Ordered a new one from Toms and installed. Also greased up my door mech while I had it out. It wasn't opening that great lately.
IMG_6944.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
NOTHING, Got everything done to frame a few months ago and have been waiting on Bronco Designs to finish my body that I ordered 16 months ago. Corey is making all body panels except one, and that the windshield frame. Hopefully I will get a call soon saying he is ready to ship

Nice. Look forward to seeing that

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Getting ready to put it into storage for the winter season! Gonna get covered with the WH cover this year to keep the crap out of it in storage! ;D

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
Put together the extreme motor mounts, hopefully I can get some time to install them soon.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Today will be the last day for driving it for awhile. Snow coming tomorrow, so the city will be putting down a brine (salt) pre-treatment after midnight.%) So away in the back of the garage it goes.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
A local supply house that specializes in hoses, mainly hydraulic, and gaskets. I thought the blue color was kind of cool and different. The picture has the brand name. Bowling Green Rubber and Gasket is the name of the local supply house.
$4.95 a foot on eBay. Those would match my block, manifold, wires and air cleaner perfectly. Thanks!