• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KS Rocks this Sat! 12/16

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Local KC folks. Day trip to KS Rocks this Saturday for anyone interested.

A day on the trails with a few friends

Meeting up 9am ish at the park if interested

See Ya!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just gonna play it by trail and see how the day goes

Broncobowsher

Total hack
¾ of the way to Pittsburg, Fort Scott.
Wish that place was there when I was going to school down there.

dougyounger

Contributor
Broncobowsher - You should come back and visit Pittsburg sometime! It has changed significantly since you were here.

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Could you not of posted this any further out or did you plan this run last night at 9:07 PM ? lol JK

After my July SMORR trip, I have a steep nose down carb (does not want to run) issue. Made me go down a level 5 dead stick...

Am still gathering parts to go TBI. I hope to make the next one, or someday maybe we can have a run at Disney or Rush Springs?

Here you go Skiddy. http://www.ksrockspark.com/

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Sounds like fun, wish I had known sooner. Also, the website doesn’t give any hint about where they are except somewhere in KS! How about an address? I see Ft. Scott on the map but can’t find as far as a call out.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Dave is too spontaneous for this cat............I've started my bronco twice since OCBR %)

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sounds like fun, wish I had known sooner. Also, the website doesn’t give any hint about where they are except somewhere in KS! How about an address? I see Ft. Scott on the map but can’t find as far as a call out.

That sounds right sir.. They have a web site w/address, park hours, etc

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL

Sorry chief.. talked about it for couple weeks with Steve.

Just confirmed it this week when we saw the weather was going to cooperate.

DEFINITELY we'll get another run together to Disney or another place. Got any info on Rush Springs? New one to me.

I'm all for any parks that are within 2-3 hours for a day trip

Could you not of posted this any further out or did you plan this run last night at 9:07 PM ? lol JK

After my July SMORR trip, I have a steep nose down carb (does not want to run) issue. Made me go down a level 5 dead stick...

Am still gathering parts to go TBI. I hope to make the next one, or someday maybe we can have a run at Disney or Rush Springs?

Here you go Skiddy. http://www.ksrockspark.com/

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Broncobowsher - You should come back and visit Pittsburg sometime! It has changed significantly since you were here.

We have quite the few of our LSW football kids that have gone on to play at Pitt State :D

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Wish I could. Need some dirt and brother time.......

Let's do another one when you have availability...

I'm testing out some new rear shackles for someone, and need to get a few trips in :D

PLUS I'm on Vacation till JAN 2 haha

Youngest comes up week of 18th, but I'm not aware of anything open during week or I might would take him wheeling

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Dave is too spontaneous for this cat............I've started my bronco twice since OCBR %)

LOL, not really Talked about it a little while but wanted to confirm weather was going to cooperate.

Looks like a nice one so far.

Steve's friend from work is coming Stock 4 runner, so we won't be going too crazy..

Just a day outside on the trails, playing around and enjoying the fun