• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Blue 77 on CL

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
That's one sweet rig. However, eventhough it's in CA and our EB prices here are ridiculous, I wouldn't pay more than $15,000 for that Bronco.

lawnmower00

Advice?

That's one sweet rig. However, eventhough it's in CA and our EB prices here are ridiculous, I wouldn't pay more than $15,000 for that Bronco.

Why do you say that? Would love yours (and anyone’s) advice as to what would be the questions to ask. Any red flags from the post?

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Why do you say that? Would love yours (and anyone’s) advice as to what would be the questions to ask. Any red flags from the post?

I don't really see any that stand out. would like to see engine bay and under carriage pics