• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI Two Auctions in MI with Bronco's

ClassySassy

Loc.
Gladwin
If you can check out these two Auctions with Bronco's.
Albrecht Auction Service, Vassar ,MI has a online auction going with a 1973 Bronco's located in Bad Axe, MI. ends April 18th.

John Peck Auction in Gladwin, MI has a auction on May 5th in West Branch,MI with a 1966 Bronco. This one is in pretty sad shape but maybe some good parts and the top looks like it came off a Scout.

Sorry I could not figure out how to put them on here.😀

clarrance

Bronco Guru
The 66 is a U15GL8xxxxx wagon, frame and body are very rusty. Nothing really special about it other than the hub caps.

OP
OP
C

ClassySassy

Loc.
Gladwin
No typo it sold for $475.00. It was in pretty bad shape and I heard it was a scraper who bought it but not for sure on that info.

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Man, the hub caps were worth that... lol. I was at the swap meet that day otherwise I would have gone up there....