• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncitis decal stripe kits and other Bronco related decals

Broncitis

MEB Founder
We have been making and selling Bronco related decals for over 15 years and the Special Decor and Ranger stripe kits for over 10 years and have most recently added the 66 rocker and Explorer stripe kits in recent years as well in order to provide the full line of kits offered by Ford.

We also make tailgate and grille letters (for stamped grilles and inserts for your faded or missing inserts on your chrome Sport/Ranger bolt on letters).

Other Bronco related vinyl decals include:

Bronco script in various colors and sizes

Bronco Sport script in white and red reflective

Bucking Broncos in several colors and sizes

66 hubcap "FORD" and stripe kits

Custom flag style tailgate letters (USA, Rebel, Texas, Maryland, Diver Down)

Custom colors available for most items.

Ranger kits available in original Wimbledon White with correct orange screen printed pinstripe, but we also now offer this with a cut out for the pinstripe so that body color will show though which also allows for custom colors of vinyl since the original style must be made in batches due to the screen printing setup costs.

We can also cut a logo or text into the stripe kits for a custom look (generally only on the Special Decor kits)

Here are a couple pics of some of my display boards used at shows.

Pricing for stripe kits:

Ranger with OEM style orange screen printed stripes: $675 + $30 for shipping tube and shipping

Ranger stripes with cut out pinstripes (custom vinyl color available on these): $500 + $30 for shipping tube and shipping

Special Decor: $345 + $20 for shipping tube and shipping

Explorer: $345 + $20 for shipping tube and shipping

66 Rockers: $125 + $10 shipping

Custom colors available on all but the OEM style Ranger kits. There may be an added fee if the color needs special ordered or is a more expensive type like metallic or carbon fiber pattern.

Attachments

• CIMG9593.jpg
    CIMG9593.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,625
  • CIMG9594.jpg
    CIMG9594.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,084
Last edited:

TJ.Harry

USA Ford Grill

Do you guys do USA Flag Ford Grill decals? If so, can you post a picture and how much are they?

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Do you guys do USA Flag Ford Grill decals? If so, can you post a picture and how much are they?

No, I have not tried that yet. I think they are too small and spaced too far apart that it might not look right.

We tried some other flag designs on the tailgate letters and many just do not work well.

Maybe the "F" all blue with stars and then the "ORD" with red and white stripes?

I just can not see the proportions looking right with the field and stripes on the 'FO" of the shorter grille letters. The stars would also have to be really tiny.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Drew,
On a Special Decor sticker are there options in colors? I saw a black bronco with gold decor stripes and I thought it looked nice. After further inspection it was painted on, but none the less it still looked factory to me. Do you sell stickers in various colors such as silver, gold or black?
Also, if I bought some stickers from you would you install them if I met you at an event? Me and stickers don't get along!
Matt

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Is there a website I can go to for pricing and purchasing? If not, how much is the special decor?

Thanks

No website. Special Decor kits are $300 + $20 for the shipping tube and shipping for standard colors. Custom colors are available for a bit more, buy I'd have to look at my price sheet.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Drew,
On a Special Decor sticker are there options in colors? I saw a black bronco with gold decor stripes and I thought it looked nice. After further inspection it was painted on, but none the less it still looked factory to me. Do you sell stickers in various colors such as silver, gold or black?
Also, if I bought some stickers from you would you install them if I met you at an event? Me and stickers don't get along!
Matt

Yes, we can make these in any color that vinyl comes in. There is an additional charge if the color is not something normally stocked on a roll, or if the material is a special type like a metallic or carbon fiber, chrome, etc.

With that said, metallic vinyl does not have the same exposure rating as non-metallic and will weather due to UV more quickly, especially when used on horizontal surfaced like a hood. It can be applied and then you can clear coat over it to add UV protection.

We can also make masking vinyl in order to spray the stripes on.

We do not do installs. We have the owner of a local sign shop who we work with to develop all these and who actually cuts most of our vinyl do our installs. He does them every day and is quite good and fast.

We recommend having a local sign ship or body shop that is experience with large format graphic apply them if you are not comfortable doing so. However, I believe most customers have done their own installs.

pa69broncoguy

decals

I just thought I would share a pic of my ford decal, I think it realy helped out the look of the grille, Thanks Drew;D

Attachments

• 183.jpg
    183.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 978

White Knight

Contributor
Decal packages

What are the standard colors for the special decor package? I am considering silver/gray or tan/spice

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
What are the standard colors for the special decor package? I am considering silver/gray or tan/spice

Bright white, black, red and yellow.

Metallic vinyl like silver does not hold up as well as solids do especially when applied to a horizontal surface like a hood. The UV takes its tool on them quicker.

The light gold metallic stripe on our semi shows some Sun damage on the hood, but the sides are perfect.

You can clear coat over them for added UV protection if desired.

jbass

I'm going with dark shadow gray on my uncut ranger. Have you ever done a black kit for a bronco painted dark gray? Trying to imagine what it's going to look like? Hardtop is going to be black.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I'm going with dark shadow gray on my uncut ranger. Have you ever done a black kit for a bronco painted dark gray? Trying to imagine what it's going to look like? Hardtop is going to be black.

I think it will look kick ass!

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder

A black Ranger kit?

No, but I think it might look cool, especially in matte black. We can cut out the area that US usually screened with orange pin stripes so the body color shows through.

With some planning, you could also paint red under that area so the pin stripes would be red which would look good with that color combo.

It would not be cost effective for us to set up screens for a one off order. We do the standard Ranger kit in batches of 10-15 to defray the screen costs.

Let me know if we can help.

jbass

Yeah I completely understand that... I figured it would be something not requested often. I'm going to look at it and make a decision after the guy sprays the base coat. I think it would look incredible though... I've also considered asking them to tape it off and paint just the bottom black and leave the pin stripe off. I don't know... These decisions are so daggum hard to make.

JeffG

Contributor
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
I'm interested in a pair of the Bronco script decals in Black if you have them. Looking for the closest size to the original script. Let me know how to purchase. Sending a PM with my info. Thanks!

JohnnyB77

Loc.
Amarillo, TX
Script

Im interested in black bronco script also.
Do you have black reflective vinyl? I saw a stripe kit on a mopar car at a show awhile back that looked awesome.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Im interested in black bronco script also.
Do you have black reflective vinyl? I saw a stripe kit on a mopar car at a show awhile back that looked awesome.

I do not stock them in black reflective, but could make them as a special order.

White, red and black are my standard colors.

I also currently have the following colors in the Bronco scripts:

Original size:
(2) white reflective
(6) etched glass
(3) carbon fiber
(7) Bronco Sport (red & white reflective)

1/2 size:
(1) white reflective
(4) red reflective
(2) purple
(4) orange (close match to 77 vista orange)

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Do the 66 rocker stripe kits only come in white? Thanks

No, these are cut to order and we can do them in almost any color as a special order if it is not a color not in stock, but common colors for these are bright white and red.

We have gloss and matte black that might also be of interest for a custom look.

What color did you want?