• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BC Broncos Soft Top Vs. Best Top

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've seen tan and light blue tops on older installs back when Kayline sold multiple colors. The blue ones looked outstanding!
Seen plenty of black and white ones, but to me those kind of break up the cool Stroppe color scheme in the wrong way.

If going with BC, while I think that the shape of the top might effect the overall look of the Stroppe as well, at least they offer the color choices. Do they still offer a wide variety?

Paul

76YETI

Contributor
Loc.
KC METRO
Kind of sounds like you can do the blue top with the white sides.... Since the sides are separate panels, I don't know why not.

Lawndart

Loc.
Kind of sounds like you can do the blue top with the white sides.... Since the sides are separate panels, I don't know why not.
That is what I was thinking. I there are several shades of blue possible. You can order a sample sheet from Marlen Textiles.
color-chart-soft-top-1k-1.jpg