• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Daily Duff 2/27/16

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Great thread.... just got a chance to read through. Best of luck to the Duff team and their new addition Mike!

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
get back to work!

Just got off work! Was that enough hours in one day!? :cool:

Any idea what price range the lights will be in for the 4 pack?

Crossing my fingers We'll be shipping out light kits in a couple weeks!
Suzy is working on it and will be getting y'all the details very soon. I know a 4 pack is under $100 and she'll be offering a deal on them for the first month. :cool:

Ok Mike, I suppose donuts are in order, lol

The legend himself started to twitch a bit when he saw the snow falling tonight...I looked at him and asked if he'll be showing me up tomorrow? He just gave me that smile and laughed as he walked away...

Great thread.... just got a chance to read through. Best of luck to the Duff team and their new addition Mike!

Thanks Greg, I'll miss you this year at the stampede but the duffs will be there in spirit contributing to the raffle. Strong supporter of ACB for over 20 years!

EricLar80

Bronco Guru
Take this in the right way...

Any chance you guys will be offering parts in a color other than blue? Black is a safe bet. Duff parts are nice and I have bought from you in the past, but I am dissuaded from buying from you only because of the Smurf blue.

Eric

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha

Any chance you guys will be offering parts in a color other than blue? Black is a safe bet. Duff parts are nice and I have bought from you in the past, but I am dissuaded from buying from you only because of the Smurf blue.

Eric
Like Henry Ford said,you can have it any color you want,as long as it's Duff Blue....Well kinda.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just got off work! Was that enough hours in one day!? :cool:

The legend himself started to twitch a bit when he saw the snow falling tonight...I looked at him and asked if he'll be showing me up tomorrow? He just gave me that smile and laughed as he walked away...

I'd say you worked late enough, it was about the same for me last night :(

Guess in places like TN should enjoy it while it lasts, it's not that often it happens right.

Y'all keep up the great work man. Truck looks great as always

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
:cry:Duff is a great place to deal with and its great to see how their growing, It was a sad day when they left the great north west area, Sequim WA. They were the first vender I ordered parts from and my wife and I made a lot of trips to visit the area , plus visit Duff and pick up parts.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
I saw him hitting the like button on FB so he didnt work too hard!!!

djhudson05

Duffs is awesome. Have a lot of Duff products for my Bronco. Never had a problem with them. Met Suzy and the crew a little over a year ago and had fun hanging out with them at the shop. Looking forward to doing it again, maybe this summer.

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Thank you for everyone's continued support. Suzy and Michael have been working their butts off to get you Duff Tuff products that set the standard for almost 50 years. Here is just one fine example.

Our brand new Adjustable Track Bar

As always You can check us out at dufftuff.com, jamesduff.com is not a place to shop. It is just an info website. Stay tuned theres plenty more coming!

Last edited:

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Met a guy a few years ago that saw the Duff decals on mine and said he painted the sign on their store in Gardenia California. I emailed Suzy and she sent me a pic of the building. Locked in my dead laptop.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
The snow has given Suzy an awesome back drop for photographing the parts! ;D

I left her a little bit of unmolested snow :cool:;D:cool:

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Are you guys coming out to the Northwest Bronco Roundup this year? I saw your Bronco for a split second today on a new show the Velocity channel was previewing.

AaronWelch

Loc.
Atascocita, TX.
As always You can check us out at dufftuff.com don't go to jamesduff.com were not updating that website or selling much of our products off of it anymore. it will be taken down very soon. Stay tuned theres plenty more coming!

Why don't you have your domain hosting company redirect the jamesduff.com to your dufftuff.com site. it is pretty easy for them to do.

Aaron.

01Dudley

Loc.
Knoxville
Just let us know! We have radius arms in blue and silver vein on the shelf and ready to ship.

Not sure if you have seen the AR15 radius arm fiasco in the vender forum but I'm ready to call BC Broncos and have my deposit refunded. I have your long arms on my 78 and I'll most likely be ordering a set for my 69. I appreciate y'all's hard work and I think you make great products.

01Dudley

Loc.
Knoxville
I wasn't here when you came by to get your seat, but I will be down your way this Tuesday(March 3) to go see Willie at the Ryman. If I have time I would like to come by and see your collection in person?

You guys are top notch! Thanks for the tour last month!

01Dudley

Loc.
Knoxville
We also offer most of our parts in silver vein!!

Eric