• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Sheetmetal and Lift Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

EB70

I am gathering parts to make my project better, and for a potential Bronco buy in the next couple of weeks.

I need for sure:

Both quarter panels-preferably NIB, but I'd look at all.
3.5" front lift springs-known lift and brand etc. preferred, don't need to be new.

I will likely need:

Tailgate
Fenders
Grill
Both door posts - both sides
2.5" lift rear springs

I am happy to buy your NIB parts for a little less than I can get them new, slightly damaged stuff etc. I am willing to likely buy most anything as that is how I roll! I am a hoarder.

I can do Medford, Bend, Eugene most any weekend, and Portland in about three weeks.

PM is fine for communication etc.

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
I have a set of stock rear springs with a 1 1/2" add a leaf and a 1" block that I used for years. Sorry that you just missed the front coils. Talk to you later this weekend.

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
3.5 coils

Attachments

• IMG_2552.jpg
    IMG_2552.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 12
OP
OP
E

EB70

That looks good Kyle I'll confirm with you via p.m. in the next day or so but I don't see an issue. Although I would have to pick them up the following weekend.

OP
OP
E

EB70

Kyle and I weren't able to get together on the springs. I hope to next month.

However I am still primarily looking for 3.5" springs. I will be in Portland this weekend and I could pick some up between here (Crater Lake) and there.

Other parts on the list are of some interest as well.

OP
OP
E

EB70

Unfortunately they closed the Greyhound terminal down here. Happy to meet someone face to face this weekend towards Portland or in between Crater Lake and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.