• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA 1968 bronco for sale $8,950 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

carter2772

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6217406551.html

I am selling this to fund other projects

I removed the body from the frame and disassembled everything else from the frame. Cleaned all the rust up on the frame, axles, underside of the body, then reassembled it.

-170 inline 6 rebuilt with about 10k on it. 2 barrel webber carb
- np435 transmission dana 20 with low range kit in it
-Dana 44 front 5.89 gears, chromoly shafts and u joints, disc brakes, new ball joints and bearings.
-Ford 9 inch rear. detroit locker.
Final crawl ratio is 125:1
-James duff suspension. 5.5"lift coils
-extended radius arms
- stage 2 shock hoops
-dual shocks up front
-adjustable track bar
-shackle flip rear
-Flexs really well.
-39.5x 13.5x15 Iron
- Trail Ready Beadlocks.
-4x4x2 power steering box
-6 point roll cage with corbeau seats mounted to cage
-5 point seat harnesses
-Silverback fender flares not pictured
-Front plate winch bumper
-Rear James Duff tube Bumper with tire carrier.
-PNW Bronco's rear quarter guards.
-rock Ski's.

The bronco is about 95% complete. I don't have time to spend on this Bronco anymore, and want to use the money for other projects. For the most part it needs front blinkers installed, an alignment, a windshield  (I broke it when installing it), and currently the exhaust that's on it is what was on it when I pulled the bronco apart.

I also have a set of 5 / 37" toyo mt on aluminum wheels that could go with.

Respond via email. Please leave a name and number to reply to.

Motivated to sell
Asking $8,950obo

Last edited:
OP
OP
carter2772

carter2772

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
tmp_cl_img.1500308800.855337_zpsbths8kvc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Never used em, but I hear they've recently initiated a $400 fee to users...some are calling it a ransom on their existing pics

OP
OP
carter2772

carter2772

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
Dropped the price to $8,950 obo.... I don't know how to change the price in the title..

Imo it's a great rig to buy for the price to where a guy could change or swap anything on the bronco and actually be money ahead, tires, motor, lift, paint, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.