• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 72 and 73 Bronco Project(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdodude13

SOLD!!!

IMG_1678.jpg

Long story short, bought the main bronco a bit over a year ago with the intention to just fix and drive it. Plans changed and I bought the second bronco as my plans grew to do a full restore. Well... None of that has happened, life got in the way, jobs changed and now I do not have the time to get any further.

SERIOUS buyers, please PM or email me and I will be glad to discuss via phone. Not looking to waste your time nor mine - but there is LOTS of potential here for a killer bronco.

The first one: Bought from zbronco here on the board after it was wrecked.
1972 Bronco - clear title in my name. Was told it had somewhere around 1600miles before the accident. This bronco could easily be made road ready in a few weekends.

A/C classic air
Power steering from an early bronco
Power disk brakes (ford)
New fuel and brake lines
New fuel tank
302 crate motor with powerjection fuel injection
Explorer serpentine belt system
Bilstein shocks (front)
New adjustable trackbar
New adjustable draglink
New upper and lower ball joints
Freshly rebuilt c4
D44/9"
New tires and wheels (32’s)
New paint bedliner (speedliner)
Tuffy console
Carpet
Rebuilt gauges cluster
New wiring harness
Push button start
Sensor to turn on/off lights
Procar front seats
Stock rear seat
New door handles
Fiberglass hood

The second bronco was pulled from a ranch outside San Antonio - to be simple it was in great shape EXCEPT for the floors. All the floors were trashed - the rest of the sheet metal is great - no mega cancer and it is uncut. I bought MOST of the sheet metal to restore this bronco and steal the parts from the 72 above to make one killer bronco.

1973 - no title, but have DMV record with previous owner info.
UNCUT
Floors almost all cut out - have all replacements for front, still need bed metal
D44/9"

Extras:
New fenders
New hood (crease in middle...)
Used Grill
New Fiberglass Grill
New Fiberglass dash
New Aluminum radiator
All replacement front floor metal.
Explorer fan blade
New Inner rocers, outer rockers
New Pass side front door post
2 front doors in decent shape
Tailgate in great shape

I am sure there is more. Essentially - put some labor into this and you can have a sweet bronco - the parts are almost all here.

Asking $8500 OBO to get it started. Not looking to part out unless somebody makes an offer on just the 72.

PHOTOS HERE:

http://s41.photobucket.com/user/weirdodude13/library/bronco?sort=3&page=1

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.