• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO Worldwide Vintage Autos

cruiser99

hey Grove Gemini

hope you got your question answered, the more I look the less I like what I see on these guys

4BTEB

Loc.
Rhome, Texas
I sold mine back in December to these guys because i was going back to school and needed cash.:cry: I was going to Denver in December any way so i delivered it. He was going to be out of town, so wanted me to deliver to his buddy's shop. I Drove up to this place. Well about a month later I see it for sale on their website for almost twice the price I sold it for! I don't blame someone trying to make a profit, but they did misrepresent themselves and inflated the price tremendously. I wouldn't buy from them.

Djphatjive

I sold mine back in December to these guys because i was going back to school and needed cash.:cry: I was going to Denver in December any way so i delivered it. He was going to be out of town, so wanted me to deliver to his buddy's shop. I Drove up to this place. Well about a month later I see it for sale on their website for almost twice the price I sold it for! I don't blame someone trying to make a profit, but they did misrepresent themselves and inflated the price tremendously. I wouldn't buy from them.

Did they tell you who they were before buying it?

Dave K.

If you don't have the time to look at a car in person or know the person selling you only have yourself to blame. Sorry to be so harsh here but it's reality. I have been lucky on eBay but it was only due to a lot of questions and research. I feel for those who don't get what's expected but the car hobby has a lot of dirt in it and you have to be UBER vigilant.

If a seller doesn't willingly give you any and all information requested walk away.
If the seller is hesitant or long in responding, walk away.
If you aren't willing to devote $1000 in travel expenses (for a car a plane flight away) and the time to inspect--walk away.
If you don't have time to research the seller--walk away.
If you don't know the type of vehicle you're buying enlist the help of someone who does and pay them--if you're not willing to do so walk away.
If it seems too good to be true then it likely is. Walk away.

These are my basic guidelines when buying and they should be for anyone. Go in not trusting the seller, it works best. Be skeptical, be pushy for information. A seller who is responsible will have a lot of pics and be able to answer your questions. If you get stiffed you are to blame not the seller. I don't trust them, I trust myself. Some are just plain ignorant and are not intentionally trying to scam but you have to lead them!

cruiser99

saw one of their broncos

what a rippoff , real POS, supposedly restored, not the case

broncoman1973

Stay away from worldwide vintage auto

Does anyone have any feedback or experience with these guys. They're classic car dealer in Denver. I don't think they do any work to the trucks. Just resalers.

Yes I am familiar with worldwide vintage auto in CO, they are from from Bronco experts and can not be trusted. they have a long reputation of operating under different names and each time they lose their dealers Lic they change names. they do online sales and misrepresent the auto to the fullest degree. BUYER BEWARE these guys are professionals at scheming.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well at least there's some forewarning out there.. Hate to see that

:eek::eek:o
robert f.
Nederland, TX
1 friend
2 reviews
8/10/2013 These guys are scammers, they completely misrepresented a 1971ford bronco that I bought online for $24.000. The bronco rebuilder I found in San Diego said it is worth $10,000 with all the problems it has...and it is not even safe to drive at all!!!! I can't drive it unless I put another $10,000 at least into it!!!!

They said everything is new and it was completely restored, would run 75 mph without a problem and it would stop on a dime. All false and the body still has many rust spots, badly aligned panels, welded patch jobs that are atrocious and obviously an attempt to hide the true quality of the vehicle. The body and frame are so bad it is not worth putting any more money into it!!!!

The mechanical aspect was stated as having only 1000 miles on all rebuilt engine and drive train. It actually must have at least 100,000 miles. The rear main seal is leaking, the transfer case is leaking, the front differential has metal shaving in it and play, the rear differential has the posit reaction not even working at all, the gears are 4:55 and Trans is standard auto so it will not run over 60 mph without over revving the engine, the brakes were said to have new drums and they are worn all the way down and old, they won't even hold the vehicle at a stop with the transmission engaged unless you use a lot of pressure which was not even normal for these vehicles, I had one for 8 years with the same setup.

Now that I have complained to them, they will not even return my calls and they would not even listen to my concerns. These guys are the worst of the worse !!!!! Stay clear and worn your friends.
Flag review

John T.
Altamont, NY
1 friend
2 reviews
6/21/2014 •Updated review Pammi motors + mile high city cars + world wide vintage cars = the same group of sales advertising on eBay and many other paid sites. I purchased a "amazing rust free , recent rebuilt motor absolute stunning " truck from these people . The truck was advertised by the former mile high city car store in Denver Co.
In Denver Co. This company was advertising on eBay ,when my vehicle was delivered it did not run, it has several issues from bad u joints ,starter, interior falling apart body panels not in proper alignment and last but not least the engine has to be replaced. I called the sales person ( Sean Bennett), with no response my calls were off and on for quite some time. I left messages at pammi motors again no response do your research before dealing with these people and businesses .

Dallas, TX
0 friends
4 reviews
Share review Compliment Send message Follow Jaclyn K. Stop following Jaclyn K. 8/28/2013 Would not recommend .

We just had our 1974 Ford Bronco arrive today. Not only was the milage incorrectly advertised (over 6,000 miles were on car but it was advertised as having only 500) but they also informed us that we'd have the owner's manual which wasn't included but is important to have handy with a classic car. Last, and most importantly, they did NOT tell us that a major (albeit small) part to the car was missing - one of the clips that holds the hood down. We took it for a drive today and after driving our newly purchased car, the hood flew open on a major road and completely shattered our windshield, almost causing a major accident. We now cannot get in touch with anyone there.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
0 friends
1 review
Share review Compliment Send message Follow Sam A. Stop following Sam A. 6/9/2013 First to Review
Worst dealer ever. Bought a car from them over the Internet. The add they put on the Internet was gross misrepresentation of the vehicle. They claim is was a museum piece when the car was delivered it was a piece of junk. The owner still has not returned my call. Terrible customer service would walk before I ever buy a car from this dealer
:eek:

some of these were under the Pammi name, you also have to check the unrecommended reviews as Yelp put them there if a poster only has 1 review or so, jeez what bad news

gulledge.austin

I bought my bronco from there. All I have to say is if you are buying a car from there, either be very experienced in looking at the rig or bring someone that is. While mine was a good rig, there was a lot of stuff I had to fix once I really dug into it. They seem also a bit overpriced, but they can negotiate a bit.