• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ 68' U14 Half Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
Greetings, I'm in the market for a 1968 Half Cab.

1) Requirments: 1968 model year, authentic U14, manual 3 speed transmission, clear/clean title, $10,000 is the ceiling budget.

2) Preference: The more stock the better, nice body condition goes to the top of the list, will pay more for a 7/68 build date, the less rust the better for me. Color is not important, I'm open to either an inline 6 cylinder engine or V8...but it is important that it has the original engine. Project form is ok with parts & pieces in boxes, as long as its original and authentic.

3) I'm also on the prowl for a regular U15 wagon. Open minded to condition, year, and price. Preference is a 1968 model year w/ a 289 engine, the less rust and nicer body condition is my preference -but open minded and flexible, does NOT have to have a title, maximum $5,000 budget.

I'm located in Prescott Arizona, can travel anywhere with short notice. I have a flexible schedule, cash, trailer, and great attitude. Thank you.

Call/text/email: 9ohh7 - 3won5 - foor33too

Last edited:

broncbuilder

I have a 1968 U15 wagon. The top is in ok shape for its age. Floorboards are tough. The frame has rusted through just above the rear axle due to years of mud sitting there from wheel spin. It came with the inline 6 and 3 speed transmission. It has 4:10 gears in the Dana 30 front and the big bearing 9" rear. Have the original radiator, steering box, steering column(needs work), original radius arms(for my liking, not the best), original drive shafts, etc. Because the body was, for my liking, in rough shape I purchased a Bronco Design complete tub, tailgate, doors, dash panel, fender flares(tub is uncut),complete front clip, inner fenders, outer fenders, grill, high rise hood, bulkhead for half-cab, and half-cab. I ordered a new after-market frame from Throttle Down Customs and it didn't fit, so I sent it back and scrounged and found a 1974 frame with Dana 44 front, missing axles, brake components, etc. and a 9" big bearing rear(I believe this is a factory posi due to ID tag from glove compartment). This frame had very nice radius arms. I also have an AOD transmission with an advanced adapter for the Dana 20 transfer case. I also have a rebuildable 302 from an '86 F150 4x4 and its 4 turbine style wheels. The '74 frame and axles came with a very nice small block radiator. Any questions, you can call me at 701-772-5212. Thanks. Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.