• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1967 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUMX117

Loc.
Edmond, OK
Let me start off by apologizing to anyone who expressed interest in this the last time I posted it up for sale. I wasn't ready to let it go at that point. Another almost year has gone by and I am coming to the realization that I just don't use it enough so the time has come to free up some garage space and funds for another adventure.

I am listing my 1967 Ford bronco for sale. I have owned it since 2009. During that time I have done the following upgrades/modifications.

Converted manual steering to an upgraded 4x4x2 steering box with saginaw pump

Installed new speedometer unit and new sending units for oil pressure and temperature

Installed new (brass OEM quality) radiator, water pump, clutched cooling fan, brass/copper heater core, heater valve, and all associated hoses.

Accel fully electronic ignition including Hall effect pickup and 42k volt coil.

Installed new long arm- long travel suspension kit inclusive of extended radius arms, stainless brake lines, deaver leaf springs, wheels and tires. Dual shock hoops were added in the front and the existing dual shock mounts were retained in the rear. 1.25 DOM Heim joint steering linkage

Tires- Hankook Dynapro M/T 32x11.50-15
Wheels- Mickey Thompson Classic 15x8

New battery 2017

The magnet on the glove box lid stays with me ;)

I have the roll bar for it as well. I have a clean and clear green Oklahoma title for it. Serious buyers only please. I will discuss the bronco in more detail with any interested parties. Please call or text. If I don't answer please leave me a short message and I will call you back.

I am not interested in trades at this time.

Pictures can be found on the craigslist ad. I will work on getting them added to the ad. I have it listed for sale cheaper on CB than CL because I'd rather it go to a true Bronco enthusiast.

https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/d/1967-ford-bronco/6461723587.html

Link to dropbox folder with pictures and video:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ybmyyjd8eudzji8/AAD8UTvtNQLmDddPVyTnUIw5a?dl=0

I tried to put up all the unflattering pictures I could. Also, I haven't cleaned the undercarriage in a while.

Last edited:

kansbiker

Loc.
Topeka
It's pretty close to what I want. I'm looking for something to drive on weekends at the lake and run for grocerys and beer and has a little style.
Can you comment on how it drives, is it an automatic? I feel like bigger tires would look a little better, would the current gearing allow that?
Let me know, I'm interested.

OP
OP
OUMX117

OUMX117

Loc.
Edmond, OK
It's pretty close to what I want. I'm looking for something to drive on weekends at the lake and run for grocerys and beer and has a little style.
Can you comment on how it drives, is it an automatic? I feel like bigger tires would look a little better, would the current gearing allow that?
Let me know, I'm interested.

This would be the perfect lake type Bronco. It's too nice to put on the trail (in my opinion), but would be great in that type of environment. It drives very well. I wanted to put 35" tires on it, but my current garage clearance won't allow that. I feel like 35s Would be the perfect stance. 33s would look better also. It drives very well considering all the suspension components are new. The steering linkage has exactly zero play in it, and the power steering makes it much easier to drive. It is currently a 3 speed with a floor shifter.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
...as for groceries, I've never had a vehicle that was more suited for the task than an EB. Liftgate is a perfect cover on rainy days, and cargo area is the perfect height, no bending or stooping and the rear seat keeps everything in place ;D

kansbiker

Loc.
Topeka
If you guys don't start talking trash on this bronco soon I'm going to the bank and headed to Oklahoma.

OP
OP
OUMX117

OUMX117

Loc.
Edmond, OK
Sold to Kansbiker!!!! I was very sad to see it go. But it's definitely going to be enjoyed and used more than it was in my possession. Just keep it out of that winter weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.