• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA Rare Rancho Overdrive Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
68broncoPaul

68broncoPaul

Loc.
Ravensdale WA
Go to Herm the overdrive guy on the net, for more info. He's VERY cranky talking about any overdrive other then his jeep stuff, LOL!!! I live an hour from him and have talked to him about this unit, and bought all the parts from his son, who is not as cranky.

Ink1967

So you don't like selling on here because people ask you for a price? Maybe you might consider having a price in mind so you can avoid all the unwanted feedback. It's not like you are selling the holy grail. If you can't commit to a price put a range down so people can see where your heads at and if the price is reasonable or just plan crazy.

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Wow and I almost offered him 50$ :eek: He would not have liked that:mad:I really had no idea what it was worth O well.

Sporto

I picked one up on Ebay last December for 475.00 with free shipping. Not sure the seller knew what he had. The Borg Warner OD part of these is pretty common as it was used for years on many different vehicles. It's the Rancho part (that adapts it to the D20) that makes these unique and hard to find.

I am going to install mine in the spring. I like the vintage stuff...If the OP is still reading this thread, I would be interested in one of those Overdrive cables. Not sure the buyer on Ebay needs two of them... :)

Rich

Sporto

Did not sell...Highest bid $530.10 but the reserve was not met. I think with the shipping included $700.00 would be a fair price for one of these.

redpony

Contributor
DID not like my two cents worth. No matter what it is, anything is only worth what some one is willing to give you for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.