• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ Looking for project bronco or rolling frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyFord3

Just what it says looking for a project bronco or even a frame vin and title with both axles. Gonna do a frame Up build.

cawright3

Loc.
Lakeland (Memphis)
Not sure if it's feasible, but I have a solid frame, dana 44, 9" rear end, spare F100 dana 44 with disc brakes and some other misc parts here in Memphis, TN. PM me if you're interested and I'm happy to provide details and pics.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
have a rolling frame with Dana 44, 9".....in need of work. Can get some pics.....south NH on MA border.

gsmalley

I have a 66 that I purchased to re-do. I then bought another one that I am driving. I am located in central jersey. I can let the complete 66 go for $6,000.00. My phone number is 732 651 7873. Send me your number and I can send you some pictures.
Glenn

gsmalley

The yellow one in the picture is the 66. The guy drove it down from Rochester NY when I bought it.

STalon89

Just what it says looking for a project bronco or even a frame vin and title with both axles. Gonna do a frame Up build.

Look in Maines craigslist. There is a rolling chassis from a 77. Big bearing rear and the 4 turn steering box may still be on it

Status
Not open for further replies.