• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN looking for bronco project

Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb70

hey im looking for a good bronco to either fix up or use for parts, im new to the forum, but just let me know what you have.

-caleb

OP
OP
C

caleb70

yea i saw that, but i didn't want to deal with a lot of body work

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Caleb,

I will have a '70 U14 ready to let go in the coming month I think. Body is solid (AZ truck). Some rock rash from desert trail riding but not rust. Currently have the motor out (converting from a 6cyl to V8) but will be putting it in after the holidays. 4:56 gears, lockers, 3.5" lift, 33" tires, Prefab rear bumper with tire carrier and spare, NP435 4spd and the stock 3spd comes with it. New Broncodesign halfback top. Newer headers, electronic distributor, Edelbrock 4bbl. Clear title. Send me email and I will send you photos.

Mac

gsmalley

Hi,
I have a 66, V8, 3speed on the column. It runs and drives but needs work. I bought it to rebuild but picked up another one in better condition. I'm going to be putting it up for sale for $6,500.00 Located in Central Jersey, I have pictures on my phone that I can text you.
Glenn
732 651 7873

Status
Not open for further replies.