• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Rear seat armrests - black

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking for a nice set of black arm rests for a rear seat. Please let me know what you have and the price?

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Just get any pair of goods one. Then spray them with Sem's Vinyl spray. That stuff will cover them & stay on forever.
... My door arm rest has been on for about 10 years & I can just barely now find the 1st hint of blue rubbing through.
I had a parts store & sold pint at it . Sem's was a good product.
Honestly that Plastic Coat Vinyl will do the job also

OP
OP
LUBr LuvR

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the suggestion Pa Pitt. I'm looking to find some that are nicer than the ones I have, and if they're black to start with - even better.

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA

Attachments

• 17986_14278_popup.jpg
    17986_14278_popup.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 13

Broncitis

MEB Founder
These are nice.
http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/Rear-Seat-Armrest-Pair-Black-68-77-Bronco/Bronco_Seat_Parts

They are new, not yet in catalog. In stock at this time.

Jim

I saw a set on display at the Bronco Takeover event in MI a few weeks ago. They look nice. See if you can talk them into making them in Parchment!

That is by far the most common color, and when you use the vinyl paints they always crack and scuff and end up looking bad. Same with the front arm rests! The repops on our 67 have the paint cracked on them from pulling and leaning on them (and it is a trailer queen that hardly gets driven) and are the worst looking part in the cab.

Joe473

I bought a set too match seat covers. Happy with them. They are a little different than originals but I think may actually hold up better.

Yes a bird crapped right on my brand new seat covers....
ce8ccdb0ef25d82d2148f98acec45bce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
I saw a set on display at the Bronco Takeover event in MI a few weeks ago. They look nice. See if you can talk them into making them in Parchment!

That is by far the most common color, and when you use the vinyl paints they always crack and scuff and end up looking bad. Same with the front arm rests! The repops on our 67 have the paint cracked on them from pulling and leaning on them (and it is a trailer queen that hardly gets driven) and are the worst looking part in the cab.

Yep, we are working on the parchment, not sure of any ETA.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.