• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD '72 White on Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I drove an hour each way to look at it yesterday, because I thought same thing...under priced. I passed after about 5 minutes of looking. VERY RUSTY! :(

It does have Baja rims according to seller. What are they worth? I don't know much about them.

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
well it's gone now.. so someone was desperate maybe...

TTownEP

I bought that truck. It is rusty.

RXSkkoN.jpg

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats! It sure looks good in the picture!!

Do you live in Ky?

TTownEP

Congrats! It sure looks good in the picture!!

Do you live in Ky?

No, I drove up from Alabama. I found it because of this post. It had a lot of the upgrades and changes that I wanted to do anyway, it was within my budget with room to spare, and I just really liked the look of it.

The owner sent me a ton of pictures of the rust. I didn't see it in person, and I saw your comments about the rust on here, but so far I'm glad I got it.

The rust is because instead of painting it properly, he vinyl wrapped it. That stuff is permeable by design, to let the air bubbles out. But that's also why it looks good in the picture. The rust is contained, haha.

The Mallory Unilite distributor has died already, so some parts arrived from Summit today to get it back on the road. Looking forward to driving it around for a bit before I tear into the rust repairs. He gave me a set of rockers and extra frameless doors for it, and the fenders are fiberglass. It really needs a new grill and some electrical love.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Ha, I'm in Opelika! Nice.

Yep lived there for a while too, apartment complex off Waverly Pkwy, worked at the steel mill for Diversified Products (DP) making exercise equipment, met Bo Jackson at a company picnic maybe '91-'92, he had an endorsement deal with DP, doubt DP is even there anymore probably in China if they're even in business. Good ole days!

Start a build thread when you get after that rust, make it safe and enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.