• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trail Cover

Major Tom

Contributor
I would be willing to LOAN my slant back cover for a pattern if they are planning on making slant backs.

ransil

Bronco Guru
I would be willing to LOAN my slant back cover for a pattern if they are planning on making slant backs.

She already has a slant back cover for a pattern, A bronco is needed for a test fit f the to make sure everything fits right.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I make the Bronco covers I have not ventured into slant back but I will if I can get one to work out the dimensions. I make full cage or hardtop covers. I sell quite a few of them they can be used for both trail covers and travel covers if they are cinched down correctly. Of course if you leave a loose corner and it flaps in the wind for 4-6 hours it's going to fray by the constant beating. They are also weather resistant but no weather proof. You can leave it covered and it will hold off the rain but don't expect to leave it out in the snow or heavy rainfall for extended time. I left one on a personal Bronco throughout the Missouri weather and it kept it dry for 3-4 months but it did stain the coloration.

I have one of your covers, it fits great! Thank you sprdv1 for turning us on to these!

Mark

Attachments

• IMG_1193.jpg
    IMG_1193.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 90
  • E97DA5FB-711C-4E9C-890A-643CCD3612E3.jpg
    E97DA5FB-711C-4E9C-890A-643CCD3612E3.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 97
OP
OP
Mmflpa

Mmflpa

Loc.
Philadelphia, PA
If anyone is close to New Jersey and would like to donate their bronco for a week or so to have a pattern made for a slant back cover, the upholstery shop making the ones I have been running (and Allen Fahey and a few others) is willing to make one for us. As of now, there is someone who will be bringing his bronco in for a slant back cover around late November/early December if his plans do not change.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Slant backs are subjective to the type of cage that is installed. If i had one made for my cage it more than likely will not fit any other cage and cause water to puddle in places. would be better to find an upholstery shop and have one custom made for your bronco, then it will be tight and keep the water from pooling