• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

senior quote

Bradsp8

She said, “kiss me where it stinks” so I drove her to New Jersey.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
yes it is, that was the intent. I first heard that line in the 1960s That was in the days before PC when people said things to shock others not to hurt feelings.

What is your point? Hopefully in the 60's when you thought it was funny you were a child or a teen at most, that certainly doesn't make it any less f*d up especially now that you and the person that said it are adults.

Got nothing to do with political correctness, it's about people thinking they're better than others.

Jakedog

What is your point? Hopefully in the 60's when you thought it was funny you were a child or a teen at most, that certainly doesn't make it any less f*d up especially now that you and the person that said it are adults.

Got nothing to do with political correctness, it's about people thinking they're better than others.

I think he was just trying to be funny. I don't think he meant to insult or offend anyone.

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else. - Yogi Berra

The future ain't what it used to be. - Yogi Berra

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true. - Yogi Berra

Bradsp8

A few oldies but goodies:

A clear conscience is a sign of a misspent life

The best way to rid yourself of a temptation, is to succumb to it

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
For Rob.%)

To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else. - Yogi Berra

The future ain't what it used to be. - Yogi Berra

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true. - Yogi Berra

Good ones there.....