• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Molded Floor Mats for '77

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
Anyone know where you can buy molded (not moldy, but fitted) one piece rubber/vinyl floor mats for the front and back of a '77 Bronco? My '76 had a one piece vinyl mat in the front that was pretty sharp when I bought it.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Reproductions of the original style are not available yet. Many of us have been wanting these for years.

House

Minutia Militia
Amen.
Anybody have Scott Drakes personal phone number? LOL

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I thought I saw some in the 2012/13 catelog of jbg I just picked up today when I went there.

Were they true reproductions with the Bronco scrip logo and correct texture?

I think someone recently started making some plain vinyl mats, but there are no original reproductions that I know of.

OP
OP
Bigtex76

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
Pretty sure mine had the bronco script, but couldn't tell ya if they were original or not. I'll check JBG, thanks.

BRONCOBERT

I bought a set from JBG they were supposed to be 77 only but did not fit well. I think they screwed up and sent the wrong ones. Any way I trimmed them to work but they were so stiff it literally took years for them to unfold and lay out flat. LOL no joke!

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
Just yesterday I was thinking if there would be enough interest / opportunity in those winter floor mats that are designed to catch snow, ice, and dirt.

You know the ones, they are application specific and have the molded side walls and pretty expensive.

The ones I have in my F150 are from Weather Tech and they are awesome !

Attachments

• weathertech-molded-floor-liners.jpg
    weathertech-molded-floor-liners.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 52