• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Window chrome, dash pads, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotrodjohn

Trying to sell this here first:

Located near DFW airport:
WINDOW TRIM:
I have a complete set, (all windows and the 6 door trim pieces) of Ranger window trim off a 75. It is in very good condition except for a couple of pieces with small dents, scratches. Cleans up and polishes very well. 250 plus shipping

DASH PADS.
I have two Ginger dash, both original Ford darker color, pads that are in Good condition. One is very good with no cracks, it has what looks like a small cigarette burn on top left, overall very good. asking 150. SOLD

Second one has small crack in center top but pretty good shape. Asking 75.00
You can buy a reproduction they call Ginger but it is a lighter color than these.

OEM Dana 44 locking hubs, chrome is a little dinged on the rings, two NEW IN BOX FORD red OEM knobs with it, all internal hub parts are there. 100.00

Windows, I have a good windshield for 40. rear window 30 , side glass doors in decent shape. 20 a piece. (Local pickup on these)

near DFW

Last edited:

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Do you have the hard top side window chrome? Or grille chrome? Thanks.

OP
OP
H

Hotrodjohn

Yes, it is all the window chrome: 5 pieces windshield, 6 pieces doors, 8 pieces side hardtop windows, and 5 piece rear window. I don't have grill trim.

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Do you want to sell the hard top side window chrome? Or do only want to sell all of the chrome together?

Status
Not open for further replies.