• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MT High capacity rear fuel tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracygragg

Loc.
Lolo,MT
Selling my high capacity fuel tank out of my 1977. It also includes the skid plate I purchased it from Toms bronco. In great shape and only replacing becausing I need the fuel injection version of this tank.

Toms part #6298 and 6295 new $475

Mtgrizzlymn

Buying this tank, unreal we live approx 30 miles apart. Don't really see a lot of early Broncos in this area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mtgrizzlymn

Tracy is a great guy! Tank looks perfect just as described. Hopefully I can buy more stuff in the future!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
MTgRIZZLYMN.. FILL Out your profile So the rest of us will know where your from.. We don't normally Bite on here.
... & Tracygragg Welcome aboard ...

Status
Not open for further replies.