• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MT Manual column shift tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
3 Speed manual column shift tube , excellent condition , 30.5" total length . Confirm the length you need , some may be shorter . $35.00 + shipping

Also lots of manual column parts , housings , collars , shift arms & shift rods ( V-8 & 6 cyl. ) , hubs , shafts ... check for pricing .

I have pics of individual pieces . Also because I've been asked , no auto columns , just a few pieces .

columns.jpg

shifttubeb.jpg

shiftubea.jpg

Last edited:

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Hey Steve, can you tell what I may need by looking at this pic? Think it's bushings/spacers or is one of the shift arms bent? thanks -Jeff

Attachments

• shiftArms.jpg
    shiftArms.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 46
OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Whoa ... that's different ! I suppose it could be bent but that's some tough steel . Can you feel any definite slop by tugging on the levers ? There's just nylon bushings between the levers & I don't think a bad one would jam them together like that . But just looking at the pic I'd guess bent ....

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I can reach in and grab a lever and shift it into gear, breaking the arms loose, and then it will shift into all gears...but go for a drive and make one wrong move BOOM stuck in 1st gear again

OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Yeah between the engine/trans flexing & the body too it's closing that little gap . Try taking a flat bar or something & spreading them apart . What's the worst thing that could happen ... break something ? ! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.