• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MT Clearing out my parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Bumping this again . Still too much & keep acquiring more ...%)
Have a nice '66 hood now too .... check it out .

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Hey Steve, I need all E-brake parts except spring, pair of door straps, V8 air cleaner bracket, and if you have liftgate parts I need those too ;D will PM you my # and email thanks -Jeff

OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Bumping this again . Even tho this ad has been up for 3 years I still have alot of parts left . Make somebody ( yourself ? ) a nice Christmas present ! ;D

fuentesfranko

Bumping this up again ....

Hi,

I might be interested in your 3 speed transmission for my 1966 manual bronco with 6 cyl 170 engine.

What's the condition of the transmission?

Also might be interested in the Dana 20 transfer case, would that play nicely with the transmission and my engine? What's the condition of that Dana 20?

If I were to purchase both, what would shipping look like to Connecticut?

Thank you!

OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
I've never opened up either . They are still attached to each other & was a take out for a V8 conversion . Got it from a customer so I have no personal experience from when it was running . Shipping across the country ... would need to be palletted & truck shipped ... likely twice the cost of the parts alone .

Grinch

Hey Steve, I'll take your C-4 shifter rod w/ trans shift lever. Still have my C4 set up, auto column to tranny, from the 74 but can't find the shifter rod. If...maybe...someday I find another Bronco I can afford, unless it's an auto, I'll probably convert it.

BTW, just for info, since fuentesfranko was looking at shipping costs, I got a quote last Nov. for shipping a complete C4 with bell housing & cross member from Helena MT to Waco TX of $255.

Grinch

Steve, I'll head over the hill to get the C4 shifter rod this week. You going to be around?

OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Here we go again . I've added some big items : complete steel half cab/bulkhead , Pre runner front fenders , cowl hood , & a pair of new kick panels ... along with all the other stuff .

The Pre-Runner fenders are sold .
Kick panels are sold .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.