• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA One Piece Window Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
titanmike

titanmike

Sold everything in stock for Christmas. Getting more parts soon.
Check back early January.

No plans for power option.

old 71

Mike,
I bought you kit a few months ago and finally got around to mocking up my doors today. Any body considering buying this kit , you can't go wrong on this one, the kit is great quality and the directions are well written and very easy to follow.

Mike well done sir, thank you for putting this kit together for us bronco guys.

Dale

Rckymtnbronco

Not in view of my bronco right now but wondering if removing the brace between the two pieces would effect my paint job...by grinder or other method..or does it pop right out?

OP
OP
titanmike

titanmike

The brace in between the inner and outer door panels needs to be cut out. I use a cutoff wheel and this makes the job really quick. With tape on both sides of the door edges to stop any scratches from happening, you can easily do this mod without scratching the paint.

Instruction sheets are available for viewing on the website. Visit mikesmetalworx.com

navalbronco66

Would I be able to get the inner door parts of a 68-77 along with the door panel to make this kit work on my 67?

delconick

I just installed these on a set of dynacorn doors. worked flawlessly! cutting template could use some tweaks but the measurements provided made the templates at least a good visual aid.

I liked them so much I would like to become a dealer! :)

alarmguy

I need some stainless wind wings, if some one converts and wants to sell them to me?

Thanks
Scott

lbrendis

Wing windows

just saw some on craigslist san diego. under early bronco parts. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.