• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ME 1973 Ford Bronco 4x4 NEW LOWER PRICE

MR-CYN

Loc.
NH
00F0F_eaOcx9UnhHC_600x450.jpg
00w0w_lWEIF7RM12h_600x450.jpg

00s0s_mq2FQTkc91_600x450.jpg

*** NEW LOWER PRICE AND I AM MOUNTING THE BODY ON THE FRAME FOR EASIER TRANSPORT*** This is a low mileage uncut highly sought after numbers matching (ALMOST COMPLETELY RUST FREE) 1973 Ford Bronco 4x4 equiped with the 302 V8, automatic transmission and power steering. This Bronco has a lot of NEW parts and is in the finishing stages of a full frame off restoration. I will try to list all that has been done to it.
NEW 235/85/16 LOAD RANGE E tires
NEW 16" aluminum wheels (set of 5)
NEW floor pans
NEW lower firewall
NEW rear inner fenders
NEW rear outer fenders
NEW rear corner panels (taillight housings)
NEW rear upper and inner quarter panel
NEW front inner fender aprons
NEW door Jamb striker B pillars
NEW door post A pillars
NEW (6) Skyjacker shocks
NEW Prothane body and cab mounts
NEW Prothane 7 degree offset C bushings
NEW Prothane radious bushing kit
NEW dual shock mounts
NEW rear Skyjacker 2" lift
NEW rear Skyjacker traction bar
NEW Skyjacker heavy duty 2" lift front coil springs
NEW stainless long tube headers
NEW Edelbrok carburetor
NEW chrome valve covers
NEW MSD ignition wires
NEW ACCEL ignition coil
NEW front disc brake conversion
NEW Cherry Bomb exhaust
NEW 500 polishied aluminium intake manifold (after-market copy of the Shelby Cobra intake manifold)
NEW arm rests
NEW side view mirrors
I know there is much more, but this is a good idea of what all has been done to the Bronco. In addition, the frame and axles have been sand blasted, treated and painted with high gloss black automotive paint. All the glass is in perfect shape and the windows work as well. These Broncos are bringing crazy amounts of money when restored. I have all the original parts and the original owner's manual. I, unfortunately must sale now! I am only asking $13,500. and I have more than that in it. Not to mention the many, many hours of work. Please call my house phone at show contact info . Do not text me this is a land line. You can also email me through this ad. Again, I am only asking $13,500. or best cash offer. I am located in Maine, about 30 minutes north of Bangor, Maine.

https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/d/1973-ford-bronco-4x4-new/6720060402.html

Not mine. Lots more pics at the link. Not a bad deal.