• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for a Bronco Contact in the Greater Traverse City MI Area

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
There is a new Whiskey brand being introduced in some areas of the country and they are wanting to use Broncos for some promotional events. LEBC is working with them the Austin, TX area and they are looking for some contacts in the Traverse City MI area. They are willing to pay some Bronco owners to participate (drive around the area to promotional sights) for a day or make a donation to the local Bronco Club or group. They do have some general requests for the type of Bronco they want - color, stockish to "beach buggy" type look - but are willing to consider all early Broncos that would be available and willing to participate. They are looking for a contact or 2 in the area to work with to set this up.

Anybody interested in this? Let me know and I'll get you the contact info for the folks doing the promotion.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I guess all the MI folks are on Facebook and not here? I've gotten several interested responses from the Early Bronco Drivers FB group. Just bumping to the top to see if anyone on CB is close by. You may even get a bottle of whiskey out of it!! ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Guess not Gary.. did you hear from Nick K, I know he's out of town working, but I'm not sure how close he is to this either

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Whats the timing on this? I'm in SE Michigan & hope to have one of my Broncos road & trail ready soon. Summer gets busy fast but it sounds like it could be some fun. I LOVE Northern Michigan in the summer!

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
I am in southern mi, would be a lot of fun but I don’t have the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Attachments

• 100_1381.jpg
    100_1381.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_2574.jpg
    100_2574.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_1415.jpg
    100_1415.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_1295.jpg
    100_1295.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 26
OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Whats the timing on this? I'm in SE Michigan & hope to have one of my Broncos road & trail ready soon. Summer gets busy fast but it sounds like it could be some fun. I LOVE Northern Michigan in the summer!

It's currently scheduled for July 2. (But they have delayed the Austin roll out a couple of times!)

PM sent with contact info.

sk1nw4lk3r

As I'd mentioned on FB, I'm willing to participate with either my 70 or my wife's 66, depending on when, for how long, and for what money. :)

Or my 78, if you want something a little later. ;)

bfnsu2h.jpg

PVIikXU.jpg

FacRcqO.jpg

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
As I'd mentioned on FB, I'm willing to participate with either my 70 or my wife's 66, depending on when, for how long, and for what money. :)

Or my 78, if you want something a little later. ;)

The blue one is exactly what they are looking for - it could be considered sort of a beach cruiser build. They are preferring either blue, yellow or white so I would think yours would be one of their top choices. I believe they are looking for 3 or 4 to participate.

The 66 is awesome but may be too stock looking for them.

Very nice 78!!

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Not sure I can clear up July 2.

If you want to forward him this picture see if I make the cut maybe I can squeeze it in.
That was a great day Baja Brewer!
220d13c9994de0a5ce1c547549298eef.jpg
d28d423f6b7aa560ff26d48b20947aec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unknown

Contributor
Promo Bronco.

I spoke to one of the organizers and verbally agreed to participate, Bronco needs a good road trip! I think they have 5-6 leads on rigs but they are being a little selective regarding color, built and condition. They're looking for blue, yellow and white in sort of a beachy feel. Not looking for mud dogs, super lifted or rusty. All day deal during the Cherry Festival riding around to several locations where establishments will be featuring their new sipping whiskey.

I think Silver would work too Beau.

Somebody fix my photo, I gotta get to work!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 15

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Timing doesn't work for me & my Broncos probably aren't what they are looking for - Fixed it for you Randy - Looks NICE!

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Looks like they have 1 Bronco committed and 1 “maybe”. They are looking for 2 more solid commitments to participate. Again, they are willing to pay for your time!

Anyone else interested?