• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Making a haul

OP
OP
ford man

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
WOW ... congrats!

ok ... who died ...
someone selling one U13 one U14 and one U15 in one deal .... possible !?

the a weekend later 3 more U14s and a flare side,short .... ...nobody alive would give up a heard like that ! :cool:

any of them 71s ?

The middle one is a green 71 U14 half cab uncut on the 2nd haul .

OP
OP
ford man

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Aw Brian, too bad you couldn't find any wagons or roadsters....just ole' half cabs!!!!;D;D;D

Well you just have to take what you can get now days%)if I had your money Ben I get a whole load of restored 77 rangers!;)maybe even one of them orange, white, blue, and black ones:cool:

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Well you just have to take what you can get now days%)if I had your money Ben I get a whole load of restored 77 rangers!;)maybe even one of them orange, white, blue, and black ones:cool:

Wow I leave town for a few days and Brian buys up all the remaining EB’s in Georgia. 🤪🤪

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Ford Man! You are buying these old Broncos and Trucks like they are going out of style and you can't find them anymore!

This load looks to be higher quality than the load at the beginning of the post. So, I made you an offer on delivering the load to my ranch, but you never counter offered..... I guess that means they aren't for sale or trade.....%)%)%)

yeah and he is ignoring your post on this thread lol