• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK Help Heus33 find an awesome deal - LUBER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Well i found the perfect one for you even has your name on it, may need a new paint job though;D

Attachments

• Winter%2520Wheels.jpg
    Winter%2520Wheels.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 94

a69halfcab

Loc.
Broken Arrow
tell me a little about this one... my brother lives in Owasso and maybe we can work something out.

Should I reply with a private message to 'jmhend' or just post here?

I'll post here, just in case Tom ever gets tired of looking for a CHEAP, rust free, uncut,
reliable EB with power steering and power brakes that's been lifted BUT has never been off road.
(just kidding Tom) ;D

It was all original when I got it last year. The original owner hit a deer and parked it for several years.
I added new (used) hood, grill and front fenders. I've got 3 of the original wheels and 3 factory slots.
The odometer shows 40,439 miles. Build Sheet shown below.

The Good: It runs, drives and stops. New carburetor. $3,500 (maybe less)

The Bad: Floor pans, driver's side rocker panel, rust and dents in the tailgate, dents in both rear
quarter panels and rust under the hood in the back corners - surprise !!

The Ugly: Fresh, unfinished rolled on RED paint.

163 pics here: click here for pics

build.jpg

duck

Loc.
Campbellsville
I have a 1977 Bronco Sport Uncut for sell fully restored u15gly51101 Orange with new b/w houndstooth int.very sharpe asking $27,000, if interested call or text me 606-271-8034 or email.Thanks Duck

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I have a 1977 Bronco Sport Uncut for sell fully restored u15gly51101 Orange with new b/w houndstooth int.very sharpe asking $27,000, if interested call or text me 606-271-8034 or email.Thanks Duck

Thanks but that's way out of my price range.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I'm picturing you want it to be rust free and like brand new, with a needs a resto price.;D

I wouldn't hate that :p

I'm just being patient this time around. I want to find one that I doesn't need much work since I no longer have the space for it and sold most of my tools and stuff prior to the move.

This will be bronco #4 for me. The first three have taught me more than a few lessons so I'm being very careful about letting my emotions make a purchase for me.

I don't have to have one this week or this month. There are a lot of decent deals out there and there are also a few great deals out there. I'll wait and make sure I find the right one.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good deal man, hang in there, it will come along.. Guarantee

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
This will be bronco #4 for me. The first three have taught me more than a few lessons so I'm being very careful about letting my emotions make a purchase for me.

I'm on # 3, I feel your pain big guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.