• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Mechanic

BRG23BRNCO74

Looking for a mechanic that is familiar with classic broncos in Orange County, CA. I have a 1974 that needs some engine work.

Thanks

HB73

I've got a great guy in Huntington Beach. He's doing some major installs on my 73 right now. PM me and I'll send you his contact.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

CaliBronco

I've got a great guy in Huntington Beach. He's doing some major installs on my 73 right now. PM me and I'll send you his contact.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

New to the forum (first post) but been searching the site for a while with no username. In Newport and need a really good local mechanic. Going to PM you now.

Jake

Jays71Bronco

Hey there,

I just purchased a 71 Bronco and although I’d like to think I can figure out and do some of the maintenance myself, I know I need a good mechanic. I saw a thread for a mechanic in Huntington Beach, but can’t seem to figure out how to PM anyone.

Can I get the HB mechanics info please?

Thanks for all your help!

Jason

DexterWalnut

Loc.
Mission Viejo, CA
South OC Mechanic

Just purchased a 71 Bronco myself and am not able to drive it up to HB (at least not yet). Is there a good mechanic further south in OC? Irvine or even further south would be better. Current issues involve steering and braking.

Thanks

Steve