• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Connection Meet/Greet Sat Oct 13th

gbc

Loc.
omaha
lets wheel!!

surely looking at broncos is cool and all but is there a place to take them out and play around the norfolk area?

Cvcoda

Loc.
Omaha, NE
So you just picked up an EB Tuesday, congrates!:cool: Is it your first? Welcome to CB.com and the addiction that follows.;D Tell us about your EB and become a contributor to the site so you can post up some pictures.;D

Fred

Yes, it's my first EB. Been waiting a long time to get one of these things! I bought it from a guy out in Ft. Collins, CO. Everything on it is either new or rebuilt. It's not a Bronco Connection frame-off resto, but it's a lot nicer than what I had expected to get as my first EB. I'll have to become a contributor so I can post some pics.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Yes, it's my first EB. Been waiting a long time to get one of these things! I bought it from a guy out in Ft. Collins, CO. Everything on it is either new or rebuilt. It's not a Bronco Connection frame-off resto, but it's a lot nicer than what I had expected to get as my first EB. I'll have to become a contributor so I can post some pics.

Sounds great, looking forward to the pic's.;D;D

OP
OP
greatguy57078

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I will post next week and get a final head count. Anyone that is going for sure let me know by next Thursday/Friday. Should be a good time and I for one always learn something everytime I go down to the Connection! :cool:

OP
OP
greatguy57078

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Seven more days guys! Sometime before next Wednesday update me on who's going to make it. I know some of the guys I know are busy with work. I only live 60 miles away so even though I work til 10 I will be there! ;D

gritz

I am definately coming from NE Kansas waiting on wife to make up her mind. I wont be bringing a bronco, My buddy backed out for a wedding and our hauler did also.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
All of my Bronco contacts here in Lincoln backed out. But you can count on my wife, son and I, in our 76.;D

Only four more days!!

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
Every time I go to Nebraska I tell myself I'm going to make the trek up to Norfolk but it never seems to work out. I'm actually going to Lincoln this weekend but probably won't get in early enough to make it this time either. Any idea how long you guys will be up there? If I can swing it I'll make the drive up.

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
come on up CO isnt that far away.;D

I will if I can. We are leaving late Friday night for Lincoln to see my wife's family. If I can get in early enough and still have enough in me to make it up to Norfolk I'll do it. How long of a drive is it from Lincoln? I was guessing about 2 1/2 hours or so.

OP
OP
greatguy57078

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here is the reply I got back from Dan last night.

Sat is fine, I am thinking 10-2 is a good time frame. Pizza and pop around noon. There will be 10% off any new parts in stock, 25% off any used parts in stock, 5% off any special ordered parts Sat only. Guys will be working in the shop so there will be plenty of people around.

I know I was thinking noon to give Dan some time, but he prefers 10-2pm according to the email. If most that are traveling farther would rather start later I can ask about that. give me some feedback, but as of right now looks like 10am til 2pm. See you all there! :cool:

OP
OP
greatguy57078

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It looks like Lincoln to Norfolk is about a 2 hr drive (124 mi.) Of course that depends on how fast you like to drive. :-X

FJB

Looks like I need to get my shopping list together. I didn't look yet, but I assume Dan's address/directions is on his website. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

OP
OP
greatguy57078

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If anyone gets lost or has a problem finding the place, either call the Bronco Connection (402)316-3520, or call/text me. PM me for my digits! :cool: