• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

help with site

jason.k

Loc.
Gulfport Ms
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place or not but have a question about old threads. I was trying to look at a members article on the explorer swap and none of the pictures open up and the links they posted will not open either. its a old write up from 2009 so maybe that's the reason or does this mean maybe this person is not a member anymore? has this happened to anyone else?

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
Can you add a link to the thread?

Anything that was uploaded directly to classicbroncos.com as an contributor should still be there. A lot of threads hosted pics on other sites which could now be defunct or the pictures were moved and the links are no longer good. The biggest fiasco is the recent photobucket change. There are a lot of broken picture links here and all over the web due to them shutting down 3rd party hosting.

OP
OP
J

jason.k

Loc.
Gulfport Ms
Can you add a link to the thread?

Anything that was uploaded directly to classicbroncos.com as an contributor should still be there. A lot of threads hosted pics on other sites which could now be defunct or the pictures were moved and the links are no longer good. The biggest fiasco is the recent photobucket change. There are a lot of broken picture links here and all over the web due to them shutting down 3rd party hosting.

That's it I think he used photo bucket. I need pictures to learn. maybe I can contact him for some of the pics.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
That's it I think he used photo bucket. I need pictures to learn. maybe I can contact him for some of the pics.

Go to the original poster's profile and see when was the last time they logged on (last activity). This will tell you if they are active anymore.

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico