• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"Everything" Super Celebration 2018

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Hi,
Yea, I know....a bit premature, but trying to plan ahead so we have no excuse! Couple questions:
1. I have seen mention of trailer parking. Is that for trailers only, or can the tow vehicle and trailer be parked together? Is it for Tally Ho guest only?
2. We are not sure which Bronco we are bringing. If we bring mine it is fine for the show field or wheeling, but my Wife's Bronco is show only. If we come in hers we'd love to ride along on the trails others if possible. You think it would be a problem to find somebody to ride along with?

Can't wait to meet some more of the great members on here!

Thanks in advance,
Tyler

Last edited by a moderator:

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Trailer parking is for everyone and you are welcome to leave the tow rig as well. I'm sure you could find someone to ride with, but the rides are usually just street only.

ransil

Bronco Guru
Big field to park anything in, there are no trails just street cruises most in the park.
Exception is the run on the dragon they take a route thru the park and a gravel road to get to the Dragon

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Never too early to plan. You won't regret making the trip!

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
There was an off road trip last year. Didnt get to go but wanted to. There may be one this year. Who knows?

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
It is pretty much my favorite weekend of the year. Don't miss it! I have missed a few and always regret it for the rest of the year!

OP
OP
Teal68

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
There was an off road trip last year. Didnt get to go but wanted to. There may be one this year. Who knows?

I guess that is what had me thinking there was some off roading. Sad, but my Wife won't even be taking hers down a gravel road. Heck, she won't take it out in the rain, or even if it's too humid!!! It is nice though, and I really don't blame her!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Most of the street cruises ARE street cruises. The only one that has dirt is the Cades Cove ride which take a fairly easy trail over the Tail of the Dragon.

And the only mud you'll see is on the show field!! (Which can be a lot depending on the weather!)

All the real off-roading trips are not officially part of the event but are set up independently by attendees.

Bottom line is if the weather is good and not raining your wife should be OK to go on one or more of the street cruises - except to Cades Cove and the Dragon. But even then some folks will take the parkway to the Dragon and not go on the dirt trail.

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Most of the street cruises ARE street cruises. The only one that has dirt is the Cades Cove ride which take a fairly easy trail over the Tail of the Dragon.

And the only mud you'll see is on the show field!! (Which can be a lot depending on the weather!)

All the real off-roading trips are not officially part of the event but are set up independently by attendees.

Bottom line is if the weather is good and not raining your wife should be OK to go on one or more of the street cruises - except to Cades Cove and the Dragon. But even then some folks will take the parkway to the Dragon and not go on the dirt trail.

Scoop is spot on!
I have no problem taking either of mine on any of the cruises except the Cades Cove to the Dragon. I just go around the Foothills parkway and fall in line when they come on the Dragon.
The Cades Cove ride is fine, the last day. It is all paved.
Like jimmy said the parking is about as good as any show I have been to. You can park the rig with the trailer and is easily accessible. Most of us leave the trailers overnight. No Problems!
Best Bucking Bronco time you will ever have!

77BRONKOTN

Yes there will be.

The ride will be Rich Mountain Road. The same as the last couple of years.

Rich Mountain runs back into Townsend. It is gravel and will dust trucks up.

Previous years I took the group through Cades Cove onto Parsons Branch. Thats the 8 mile creek crosser that ends on the Dragon. Tons more fun but fallen trees and the parks unwillingness to hurry for us :) will most likely result in another Rich Mountain run.

Last year there were several open seats for ride alongs for people with or without trucks.

OP
OP
Teal68

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Scoop is spot on!
I have no problem taking either of mine on any of the cruises except the Cades Cove to the Dragon. I just go around the Foothills parkway and fall in line when they come on the Dragon.
The Cades Cove ride is fine, the last day. It is all paved.
Like jimmy said the parking is about as good as any show I have been to. You can park the rig with the trailer and is easily accessible. Most of us leave the trailers overnight. No Problems!
Best Bucking Bronco time you will ever have!

Can't wait. Thanks for all the good info guys. Now my Wife and I just get to fight over which one we bring!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
1/2 a mile down the road is a auto wash street and 2 pressure washer stalls .... just be early on Friday morning,/before the show and shine judging !

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Unless your rig is like mine. I go for the patina show part and worry less about the shine. ;D

you need to work on that a lil more to get a trophy ...this guy gets it every year ..I think !

attachment.php

~~

attachment.php