• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Baja 1000 2018

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
So who's bringing broncos this year that we can cheer along??

Tech and Contingency today and tomorrow with the race starting Friday!!

Lets get some discussion going!

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
When I saw Rod Hall there last year for the NORRA event he didn't look well. Such a nice guy, very gracious with his time with a complete stranger.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I went but not racing a Bronco. I usually go as part of the H0nda R!dgeline team, but this year I competed with LaFortune Race Cars, who built my Bronco, in their custom built Can Am.
There are a few of the R!dgeline videos out there that caught the close call with a local going the wrong way on a the course during the race. It really captures one of the OH SH!T elements you need to be cautious for racing in Baja.
Alexander Rossi Near Miss

OP
OP

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I kick myself because I was so busy running around for this and that on Friday that I never got to watch! Bummer!

Some people make some very bad decisions and that local is lucky he only lost his mirror and it wasn't a head on!!