• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

color choice

OP
OP
F

fordtruck

Loc.
hardy
It's completely stripped. New pans, floor bracing, hinge post/hinges,inner and outer rockers,kick panel, wheel tub, filler necks... Getting seats redone, have carpet and new rubber mat. Gonna be hard to sell it especially if I'm digging the color

sburks737

Dont think you could go wrong with either. My real one is brittany and little model is ginger. IF I ever get to do another it will probably be ginger.

OP
OP
F

fordtruck

Loc.
hardy
Its final. Brittany blue with painted flares and white top. Paint this weekend. Interior pieces,upholstery new panels flooring etc.waiting in garage. Can't sleep;D

KANE

Loc.
Pembroke, MA.
Did you ever get this painted? I'm also thinking Brittany Blue and Id love to see how you are liking it or if you have regrets....thanks

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Even though I hate the color...they say yellow has best resale color because A) it's ugly and the majority of people hate it which makes it a rare color, B) with that said someone who really loves yellow is likely to spend the extra money for the same vehicle if it's yellow vs some other color. The downside is finding that someone which might take longer. This is a proven fact but with the EB'S in such demand right now it might not make a difference other than time to sell if you paint it yellow...good luck!

[youtube]P5wSH465fIw[/youtube]