• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA 66 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastangnut

Loc.
Ashland, Pa
Hi, I am looking for an early 66 Bronco in basket case condition. Willing to travel outside of Pa. I would prefer something that can be restored, but willing to accept anything. Thanks

pvtshaker

got a 66

uncut 66 I was going to restore. been done one time but was wrecked and will need front sheet metal. sat in a building for 20 years and will need carb kit that I have,fuel pump, water pump and gas tank. will run with gas in carb. brakes will pump up. this bronco was painted outside ginger and white inside. this is not a rust bucket. engine was rebuilt when restored with new clutch. all the seats are in it and hard top is on it. tires are stock white walls with white rims. i can send pics to your email address. I do not have title owner long passed. I will probably need to get 5,500 this could be a easy project that could be on the road quick. I know I will kick myself for the sell one day but here it is. this is the first time I have offered it to anyone for sale

gsmalley

I have a 66 with a 289, 3 on the tree, hard top. It runs stops and drives. Was going to work on it as I drive it but bought another one a month later. I was going to ask 6k for it but will let u have it for 5

Status
Not open for further replies.