• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Serpentine Belt Drive Ford Explorer 5.0 L

Status
Not open for further replies.

76YETI

Contributor
Loc.
KC METRO
Just got my “kit”....looks good! Can’t wait to install.

407DDED2-A3CD-4AF1-92A6-9977E3C2287F.jpg

Thanks again!

mustanggarage

Contributor
Thanks Sandmann. I got my stuff yesterday. looks good. it will be a while till I get to use it, but one step at a time.

Montoya

I got all the items yesterday and they were in perfect shape. I recommend everyone that can't find these to just go through him. Thanks Sanndmann!

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I received my Explorer 5.0L Serpentine System today. All looks good.

Thanks

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Thanks for all the feedback guys. Glad you are happy with the product!
Unfortunately, for future orders, I am going to have to raise the price to $325 + shipping. :(
I have kept it the same since I started offering the kits a number of years ago. Cost from the yards has gone up over time and I find it more difficult to find "donor" vehicles (LOL). I suppose some day the supply will dry up all together. I put this off for as long as I could, hope you understand...

Last edited:

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Thanks for all the feedback guys. Glad you are happy with the product!
Unfortunately, for future orders, I am going to have to raise the price. :(
I have kept it the same since I started offering the kits a number of years ago. Cost from the yards has gone up over time and I find it more difficult to find "donor" vehicles (LOL). I suppose some day the supply will dry up all together. I put this off for as long as I could, hope you understand...

You have protected us from the rising price long enough Sir.

You're a good man for providing this service.

Thank you Sir.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
You have protected us from the rising price long enough Sir.
You're a good man for providing this service.
Thank you Sir.

Agreed. The owner of the conversion I did last Summer is still very happy, as was I when the kit arrived ready to bolt on. And saved Me from hunting parts down and cleaning everything up.
Thanks again Sanndmann3

RODRIG3911

Loc.
Tucson
Thank you so much for these parts Don! Everything looks brand new and comes with just about everything I'll need, even the bolts!!! I'd highly recommend anyone looking to do this conversation buy this kit from Don. He was great to work with, and even addressed some concerns I had using the Explorer power steering with my hydroboost..

Attachments

• 20181109_112140.jpg
    20181109_112140.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 166

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Sanndmann3 does a great job finding, cleaning up, and putting these sets together for the group. I recently received one from him and couldn't be happier. Quick response, quick shipping, and quality used parts. Keep up the great work, Sanndmann3. Thank you.

Drtj

Serpentine

I would like to get in line for the next setup, could even arrange for local pickup. Nice work Sanndmann3!

Status
Not open for further replies.