• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI 50th Grill Badge Apperall - ORDERS END NOV 11TH

Status
Not open for further replies.

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
The popular badges are now available as a shirt. I teamed up with boureeone who created the badge to bring you this unique and one of a kind shirt! This is a hand screen printed shirt made in the USA! No expenses will be spared on these shirts! Quality Quality Quality! I will be taking preorders till the first week of November! Just like the badges these will be a one and done deal so get yours before you have to buy it on ebay for $100+ bucks (seriously someone may try it) Im only posting it here so this is a forum members only deal, please do not share it on facebook. If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Available in Black, Gray, Green, Orange, Royal Blue, Red, Purple, and Pink. If you need a tall or larger size contact us before placing your order. Update due to request V necks in gray, pink, and black along with Black hoodies are now available for pre order.

https://www.lubr4x4.com/product/50th-badge-shirt-pre-order

To order find the items located in the drop menu on the right and click to add to the cart. The pictures on the site will not change the item in the drop menu.

blackbadge.jpg

pinbadge.jpg

graybadge.jpg

badgecolors.jpg

bagevnecks.jpg

hoodybadge.jpg

Last edited:

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hi,

I just clicked the link and received an error message.

I'm anxious for the opportunity to pre-order! Thanks for doing this.

Jeff

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thanks to everyone who placed an order. I'll be closing down the orders tonight around 10 eastern time...with that said any one who procrastinated or was on the fence now's literally your last chance to order! Shirts will be done and out by end of the month!

Status
Not open for further replies.