• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Back in the saddle again! (Marti Report and updated pics)

BamaBlue'67

After selling my '67 a few years back, I am back in the Brotherhood once again.

About a year ago I found a very solid, rust free, local, '73 Explorer with Auto and AC. It took just that long to acquire this one and make it mine given the negotiations and initial upgrades I wanted to make, i.e. brake booster, OEM front and rear bumpers, oil and trans leaks, etc. She is road worthy now!

This is by far the best EB I have ever owned. Looking forward to many adventures with the family in this one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BamaBlue'67

BamaBlue'67

Beautiful! Love the color!

Thank you!
The color is Tangelo Pearl. Not sure of the exact top color, but it is an off white, Parchment color. It looks better than a stark white, IMO. Previous owner painted it.

eb-nutt1

Congrats, great looking bronco! If your up around lake Martin way, give me a shout, we have quite a few in the area I help keep running and cruising about!