• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LEBC Houston Area Meet & Greet - July 28th

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Posting for Mark - LEBC EasTex Area Director:

Bronco lovers in the East TX area, or anywhere for that matter...

We are going to move a little outside of Houston this time and enjoy the scenery on Lake Livingston for lunch and a cold beverage at The WetDeck July 28th. Word is they have fantastic burgers and great views out over the lake. Below is a link to The WetDeck's Facebook page where you can find the address and see what the place is all about. For those of you that will be driving from Houston or surrounding areas, we could organize a little caravan through the Sam Houston forest to get a more scenic ride that I-59... let me know who would be interested and we can meet north of downtown Houston to start the journey.

We don't necessarily have to make reservations but I'd like to get a rough headcount just to know how many to expect and can talk to the restaurant about blocking some tables. If you plan to attend please send me an email at mdom...@slb.com so I can keep track.

Hope to see you soon,

Mark

Wolverine

LEBC Houston Area Meet & Greet - July 28

Below is a link to the pubs facebook, with pictures, menu, etc... They get pretty busy around 12 noon, so I recommend y'all arrive around 11am. That way we can secure a section in the parking lot, and the manager said we could grab a section or two on the deck. I'll plan on getting there around 10:30. Heading up through Sam Houston National Forest.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Wet-Deck-146251028748815/