• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

camera, drone and Bronco = nice video

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Awesome video! Almost looks like a Bronco commercial! Great job!

Nemisus

Loc.
North Bay, CA
curious, which "camera drone" does your son-in-law use? I have an Autel that I bought about a year ago. Haven't used it in a while and this video inspired me to get it flying again. So many wonderful things you can do with a flying camera.

Nicely done!

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dandy, dandy! Very nicely done, in all aspects! Howard, in beautiful west Michigan, where you should come visit.

BonezTheGoon

Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
Great video!

I'm curious about something. At the 0:59 position it appears the Ford lettering on the grill is chrome but in most the rest of the video they are the same blue as the rest of the grill.

Is that a new modification to the Bronco that got cut into the video "out of order"?

OP
OP
MI-Bronco

MI-Bronco

Great video!

I'm curious about something. At the 0:59 position it appears the Ford lettering on the grill is chrome but in most the rest of the video they are the same blue as the rest of the grill.

Is that a new modification to the Bronco that got cut into the video "out of order"?

I think that is just the lighting... The letters are really just the black stick ons - like the tailgate...

OP
OP
MI-Bronco

MI-Bronco

curious, which "camera drone" does your son-in-law use? I have an Autel that I bought about a year ago. Haven't used it in a while and this video inspired me to get it flying again. So many wonderful things you can do with a flying camera.

Nicely done!

Sorry for the delayed response - this is the drone he used:

https://amzn.to/2LbvnqR