• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Master List of Build Threads

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Here's an online album of mine. I just drove it out to a local mountain reserve for some pictures the other day. Towards the end of the online album are some build pictures. It's the original paint except for the engine bay. I was thinking about painting it for about 5 minutes at the start of the build but quickly decided against it. All in all, it took me about 45 minutes to take the body off the frame and about 2 years to put it back together.

Album link:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmRLkerN

Glad you did not repaint it. Very nice rebuild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
I like that but am still a technician (less show) so would like if by section like "1,000 alternatives to breaks" (sub categories to disc, frnt, hydro, rear, etc) and so on thru the whole vehicle. Realize w/the "staff" here that's alota work. Many places I've been employed had a huge cadre of volunteer run da joint (2, 3, 5 staff 75 committed volunteers). B a chance to involve more folks here. Build a strong 'community'?