• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1974 Bronco Sport and 1976 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

leener6357

I have 2 Broncos that I must sell. The first is an uncut 1974 Bronco Sport with a freshly rebuilt rebuilt 302 and trans. The second is a 1976 Bronco with 3" lift that I was just getting the way I wanted it when I had an accident in it. Here's the best honest descrpitions I can give you of both.

1974 Bronco Sport: One of those garage finds that I found just after the accident but cannot afford to finish. The trans and 302 where rebuilt by previous finder who gave up also. Fires right up everytime. It is the brown/bronze color and has primer sprayed on some places. One front floor pan has a patch and the other I had begun to work on. The rest of the tub is solid. It is all there: seats, trim, wiper motor cover, visors, spare tire carrier. This can be as good as you want it to be.

1976 Bronco: What can I say? I love this one. Has a 3" lift. Can throw mud a mile. Rebuilt trans. I had an accident in it and was hit in the right front tire. Needs fender replaced (included), core support and radiator (neither included). Spent the money I should have used to fix this one to buy the 74 Sport and the rest is history. Company reloctaed me. No room, no money. My loss will be someone's gain.

Also included many parts. Prerunner style bumper, high lift jack, etc.

Here's a link for pictures: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AcuGrJk2bt2Lig&notag=1

Call or email with any questions 843.514.6027 or rgarnett6357@aol.com

Listed on local sites and CL

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

leener6357

Just a point of clarification as I have gotten several messages asking whether or not the asking price is for both. The answer is yes. This is a "got to get out of the hobby" sale. The price includes both Broncos and any Bronco related parts I have like the bumpers, jack, brush guard, seat wheels, extra spare tire carrier parts, luggage rack, folding flip forward back seat, etc. Someone with the time, money and space can do a lot more with all of this than I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.