• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How about another Northeast shout out? NOW WITH SOME PICS!!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Anybody up for another impromptu get together? Fun Ford weekend is coming up in August at New England dragway. I know we got a lotta guys not all that far away and was wondering if we could get a good showing of the classic iron up there? I think it's like august 19/20? How about a show of hands? Fatboy? it's gotta be all of what 10 minutes for you? ;D Don? i KNOW you'll go! 357Bronco? Scott? here me?

Last edited:
OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
CORRECTION: august 16/17 saturday and sunday.....anyone?

357Bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Hampsha
Your supposed to ask" got yer ears on?", then I'd respond" loud and clear, come back". Isn't that how we're to talk on a CB.....oh wait, wrong CB.%)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Bring the paddles baby!! (as in tires that is) don't want Sean getting all excited....

357Bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Hampsha
Due to high prices of everything, I'm not going to Ohio as planned, so unless something changes, I'll go. Probably without the Bronco.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
That will be two of us then.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Would LOVE to go...have to plead with the wife first...giving birth on the 5th by a method named after a really short guy with a hot temper, so she'll need help around the house...

357Bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Hampsha
He wants me to bring the Bronco with it's race shoes on. Not sure the people at the dragway want that running around in the grassy show area.

Attachments

• Paddles 001.jpg
    Paddles 001.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Can't afford rausch, looks like Epping!

Boss351

Loc.
Foxboro
why not meet at the Rehoboth fair Mud bog on August 10 Really good time there last year REHOBOTH MASS. I'll be there

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Can't make that one, previous commitment.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I think I am up in Conway for the week on vacation. Did not bring home my book so I will have to check tomorrow, but it is only like 15 minutes from here and I can here the cars racing there on a clear night while sipping a cold one on the deck...

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Pete? you won't come? i'm not going then thats it! (actually can I stay at your house since you won't be home?) ;D ;D

J.Lockhart

Loc.
Ontario, Canada
I'ld love to come, I'll keep it mind and on the calender. I think it's probably a six hour drive for me so those who are within minutes, you have no excuse. LOL OK maybe the birth of your child can slide. MAYBE!!! Can I get more info?